Greetings and Welcome from Alliance Hospice!
Circle of Care
You’re not alone with Alliance. Wherever you live, at home or in a residential facility, we provide you and your family with a Circle of Care that includes interdisciplinary teams of physicians, advance practice nurses, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, chaplains, bereavement counselors, volunteers and other healthcare professionals.
The interdisciplinary team develops a plan of care by identifying the needs and goals of each patient and family and surrounding them with a Circle of Care that encompasses:
- Comprehensive, culturally sensitive care for people of any background, diagnosis or age.
- Careful attention to the patient’s goals and quality of life through a plan of care developed and implemented in close cooperation with the patient, family and primary physician.
- Expert pain and symptom management.
- Physician support in hospice medicine.
- Advanced Registered nurses with expertise in hospice and palliative care available for consultations.
- Skilled nursing staff and 24/7 access to on-call nurses and home delivery of medication and supplies as needed.
- Psycho-social, spiritual and bereavement support by trained team members.
Through the course of serious illness, Alliance is there for you and your family. Our Circle of Care will adapt to fit your needs and your goals. Call us at (662) 286-9833 to get answers to your questions.
We believe our website will answer many of your questions about care at the end of life for patients and families. We know, however, that many of your questions can only be answered on an individual basis. Contact (662) 286-9833 for front desk, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send fax to 662-286-9939.
We promise that whether you become a member of the Alliance Hospice as a patient or family member, a healthcare professional, a volunteer, donor or employee, we will put our best efforts into making your experience rewarding and exceptional.